27 August 2022 (Tulsa, OK) - The World Series of Poker Circuit returns to the Hard Rock Tulsa August 17th - August 28th. This is the third stop of the 2022 Circuit season. The stop includes 16 events and concludes with the $1,700 Main Event, Friday August 26th.
Check out the complete chip counts here.
Thomas Ross took down Event #11 $400 6-Max. He defeated 221 players and played about ten hours to claim his first WSOP ring and the $17,392 top prize. Ross came into the final table third in chips and battled to three handed before he won a three-way all in which eliminated Joe Ferguson in third place. Ross won the main pot off Ridge Gault and then made quick work of the heads up match.
- 30,000 starting stack
- One reentry per flight
- Registration will remain open until the start the start of level 13
- This tournament is scheduled as three-day tournament.
- 40-minute levels
- There will be a 15-minute break every 2 hours of play and a 90-minute dinner break after 6 hours of play.
- Day 1 will play until the completion of level 16, unless otherwise announced by the tournament staff.
- Day 2 will resume at 12:00 PM Sunday
Event #12 Details:
- 15,000 starting stack.
- Unlimited re-entry.
- Registration will remain open until the start the start of level 9
- This tournament is scheduled as one-day tournament.
- 20-minute levels
- There will be a 15-minute break every 2 hours of play
Check out the full Hard Rock Tulsa Circuit schedule here.
This article was taken from WSOP.com by author Brent Harrington
9:00 AM - $135 Turbo Main Event Satellite
7:00 - $135 No-Limit Hold'em Nightly