26 August 2022 (Tulsa, OK) - The World Series of Poker Circuit returns to the Hard Rock Tulsa August 17th - August 28th. This is the third stop of the 2022 Circuit season. The stop includes 16 events and concludes with the $1,700 Main Event, Friday August 26th.
Greg Jennings returned at 1 PM today and defeated Mark Werre heads up for his second WSOP circuit ring in three days.
Jennings started the day by losing an all in to Mark Werre, but kept battling and eventually sent Werre to the rail in second place. He mentioned after his first ring win that he hadn't been that motivated to play poker for the past few years, but he wanted to come here and take a shot at winning a ring after 11 circuit final table appearances. Now in back-to-back events, Jennings says he may jump into Event #8 simply because of momentum. However, his feelings haven't changed too much.
- 30,000 starting stack
- One reentry per flight
- Registration will remain open until the start the start of level 13
- This tournament is scheduled as three-day tournament.
- 40-minute levels
- There will be a 15-minute break every 2 hours of play and a 90-minute dinner break after 6 hours of play.
- Day 1 will play until the completion of level 16, unless otherwise announced by the tournament staff.
- Day 2 will resume at 12:00 PM,Sunday
Event #11 Details:
- 15,000 starting stack.
- Unlimited re-entry.
- Registration will remain open until the start the start of level 9
- This tournament is scheduled as one-day tournament.
- 20-minute levels
- There will be a 15-minute break every 2 hours of play
Check out the full Hard Rock Tulsa Circuit schedule here.
This article was taken from WSOP.com by author Brent Harrington
9:00 PAM - $135 Turbo Main Event Satellite
2:00 PM - $250 Mega Main Event Satellite
7:00 PM - $250 Mega Main Event Satellite
10:00 PM - $135 Turbo No-Limit Mega Satellite
Other Events: no other events