23 August 2022 (Tulsa, OK) - The World Series of Poker Circuit returns to the Hard Rock Tulsa August 17th - August 28th. This is the third stop of the 2022 Circuit season. The stop includes 16 events and concludes with the $1,700 Main Event, Friday August 26th.
The $400 No-Limit Hold'em Monster Stack got underway Monday. The two-day event drew a field of 351 players, but only ten of them will come back for Day 2 Tuesday at 1:00 PM. Wesley Jones bagged the chip lead with a massive stack of 2,875,000, followed by Brody Inmon with a significantly smaller stack of 1,380,000. Here is a look at the Top 5 after Day 1.
1 Wesley Jones 2,875,000
2 Brody Inmon 1,380,000
3 Rodney Spriggs 1,355,000
4 Tyler Vann 1,325,000
5 Dongsheng Zhang 1,080,000
The Tuesday schedule also features Event #6: $250 No-Limit Hold'em, a two-day event that will have cards in the air at 11:00 AM. Here are the details:
- 12,000 starting stack.
- Unlimited re-entry.
- Registration will remain open until the start the start of level 9
- This tournament is scheduled as two-day tournament.
- There will be a 15-minute break every 2 hours of play and a 60-minute dinner break after 6 hours of play.
- Day 1 will play until the completion of level 24, unless otherwise announced by the tournament staff.
- Day 2 will resume at 1:00 PM, Wednesday.
At 4PM the $250 Ladies Ring Event, a one day event will kick-off as well.
Check out the full Hard Rock Tulsa Circuit schedule here.
This article was taken from WSOP.com by author Brent Harrington
11:00 AM - Event #6: $250 No-Limit Hold'em | Structure
1:00 PM - Event #5: $400 No-Limit Hold'em Monster Stack - Day 2 | Chip Counts
4:00 PM - Ladies Ring Event: $250 No-Limit Hold'em
Other Events: 7:00 PM - $135 Nightly No-Limit Hold'em Deepstack